Enterprise name: Zongsheng Precision Mould Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Nie 13923298099 (Wechat same number).
Miss Jia 15820657628 (Wechat same number).
Tel: 0757 2226 9630.
0757 color 22269276.
Fax: 0757 2226 9631 22269276.
Web site: en.fszongsheng.com.
Add: no. 1, Rongye 6 road, Fengxiang industrial zone, Daliang, Shunde district, Foshan city, Guangdong province
The company was founded in 2010, specializing in manufacturing PET bottle embryo mold (bottle embryo mold and bottle cap mold and other matching moulds), strong processing strength, now has a variety of mold processing equipment, imported CNC lathes (1 Harting machine tool in the United States, 1 machine tool in the United States, 5 lathes in Shenyang, general car, machining center, computer gongs, milling machines and so on more than 10 sets).
There are more than 60 mold technicians, with an annual output of nearly 300 sets of PET bottle series molds, which are exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa and other places. Division I use CAD/CAM computer-aided design / manufacturing, dedicated to the development of PET bottle series mold, has successfully developed and manufactured 72-cavity PET bottle embryo mold, PET bottle cap mold. The bottle blowing mold is basically processed by CNC, which ensures the fluency, unity and fine sewing of the bottle shape. The main trump card series mold: Crystal cans series, water bottle series, oil bottle series. The company in line with the purpose of "quality first, full service for users", to achieve timely service, service in place, enthusiasm, to provide our customers with a full range of supporting services.
PET bottle embryo mold is a kind of special mold in the plastic mold, the mold is a typical injection molding product in planning, easy to transport, mostly plastic raw material, uniform texture, excellent insulation, is the central product of plastic bottle and machine oil barrel.
Generally speaking, when manufacturing PET bottle embryos, there are a few things to pay attention to:
Treatment of plastics: because PET macromolecules contain lipid groups and have certain hydrophilicity, the granules are sensitive to water at high temperature. when the water content exceeds the limit, the molecular weight of PET decreases in processing, and the products become colored and brittle. Therefore, before processing, it is necessary to dry the material, the drying temperature is 150 ℃, more than 4 hours; generally 170 ℃, 3 Mel 4 hours. The air shot method can be used to check whether the data is completely dry. Generally speaking, the recovery share of PET bottle embryos should not exceed 25%, and the recovered materials should be completely dried.
2. The injection molding machine uses templates and moulds to separate the requirements with a heat insulation board. Because the PET is stable after the melting point for a short time and the melting point is high, it is necessary to choose an injection system with more temperature control sections and less self-friction during plasticization, and the practical weight of the product (hydrous material) should not be less than 2.3% of the machine injection volume. During injection molding, there should be a satisfactory exhaust to prevent the pet bottle preform from breaking.
3, mold and gate planning: PET bottle embryo, generally with hot runner mold molding, there should be a heat insulation plate between the mold and the injection molding machine template, its thickness is about 12mm, and the heat insulation plate must be able to withstand high pressure.
Exhaust is necessary to be adequate to prevent local overheating or fragmentation, but the depth of the exhaust port is generally not more than 0.03mm, otherwise it is easy to fly.
4. The air-shooting method can be used to measure the melting temperature. The melting temperature varies from 270 to 295 ℃, and the enhanced GF-PET can be set to 290 / 315 ℃ and so on.
5. Generally, the injection speed should be fast, which can prevent premature condensation during injection. But too fast, high shear rate, so that the material is fragile. The injection usually ends in four seconds.
6. The lower the back pressure, the better to prevent wear. Generally do not exceed 100bar, generally do not need to use.
7. Do not use the retention time too long to prevent the decrease of molecular weight and prevent the temperature above 300 ℃ as far as possible.
If the machine stops for less than 15 minutes, it only needs to be air-shot; if it exceeds 15 minutes, the viscosity PE should be cleaned, and the temperature of the cylinder should be reduced to the PE temperature until the machine is turned on again.
1 the recycled material should not be too large, otherwise it is easy to "bridge" at the discharging place and affect the plasticizing.
2 if the mold temperature control is not good or the material temperature control is improper, it is easy to produce "white fog" and opaque.
The mold temperature is low and uniform, the cooling rate is fast, and the product is transparent if there is little crystallization.
Foshan Shunde Zongsheng Precision Mould Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0757 Tel: 22269630 / 13923298099 (Mr. Nie).
Web site: www.fszongsheng.com.
Add: no. 1, Rongye 6 road, Fengxiang industrial zone, Daliang, Shunde district, Foshan, Guangdong
Wechat official account
Mobile phone official website